“Let’s Build a Word-Wall”
How do I build a word-wall?
What kind of bricks do I need?
- Infusing light into our situation through positive speech/words”
- Let’s build our inner Beis Hamikdash (inner temple) through words of light and positivity
- Let’s build others’ inner temples through words of light and postivity
- True leaders encourage and motivate, create and direct through positivity and bringing out the positivity and inner strength in others
- By allowing others to shine we shine
- Hshem builds the world through words, so do we, build our inner worlds and others’ through words
- Take concepts and positive words that a true leader will exemplify and bring out in others
- with which character traits does a true leader shine?
- with which character traits does the leader encourage others to shine and develop?
- sketch empty brick wall
- fill with words of leadership qualities and character
- paint your color of choice
- optional: colors can be based on the sefirot (spirtual spheres of influence)
- netzach-victory-light pink
- hod-splendor/gratitude-dark pink
- HAVE FUN! BE CREATIVE
by: Fraida Zwiebel
by: Ahuvah Coates, C.O.C Art Coach