I hope you had fun figuring them out!
Here are the answers:
1. It’s a quarter to two (He gave a quarter (10+15) to two (sons).
2. The man is very short. He can’t reach the button for his floor, but he can reach it with his umbrella or he can ask other people to do it for him.
3. Mark Crimson
“?” = question MARK, so the note on the door reads “Question Mark Crimson. He broke your window.”
4. Back, a. because it is the only one that can’t be read backwards, and b. because all the other ones have the vowel as the third letter, here it is the second.
5. The grandson realized that at the end of World War One, it wasn’t yet given the name World War One; it was still called “The Great War”.
6. They are standing back to back.