Here are some riddles! In case you can’t figure them out, I have another post with all the answers.
1. If a man gave one of his sons 10 cents and another one 15 cents, what time is it?
2. A man who lives on the tenth floor takes the elevator down to the first floor every morning and goes to work. In the evening, when he comes back or on a rainy day, or if there are other people in the elevator, he goes to his floor directly. Otherwise, he goes to the seventh floor and walks up three flights of stairs to his apartment.
Can you explain why?
3. One snowy night, Sherlock Holmes was in his house sitting by a fire. All of a sudden a snowball came crashing through his window, breaking it.
Holmes got up and looked out the window just in time to see three neighborhood kids, who were brothers, run around a corner. Their names were John Crimson, Mark Crimson and Paul Crimson.
The next day Holmes got a note on his door that read ‘? Crimson. He broke your window.’
Which of the three Crimson brothers should Sherlock Holmes question about the incident?
4. Find The Odd One Out
5. A grandfather is telling his grandson war stories.
“At the end of World War One, I was awarded for my bravery after saving a group of my men,” the grandfather says. “You see, we were fighting in northern France and one of our enemies threw a grenade at us. I managed to pick it up and throw it away before it exploded. So right after the war ended, a General gave me a sword, engraved with the words ‘Awarded for Bravery and Valor, A True Hero, World War One’.”
The grandson thinks about the story for a minute and then says, “Grandpa, that story can’t be true!” How did the grandson know?
6. Rachel was standing behind Esty, and Esty is standing behind Rachel. How is this possible? (Using the same Esty and Rachel)
Good Luck and Enjoy!
1-A quarter to 2-10+15=25, and two boys.
2- He’s a midget and can’t reach the tenth floor button. On a rainy day he has an umbrella and when there are other people in the elevator they can press it for him.
3. Mark. ?=question mark So it says, “Question Mark Crimson. He broke your window.”
4. Back-all the other words can be read backwards
5. World War 1 was only known as World War 1 after World War 2….
6- Rachel is on line and there is a mirror behind her(???)
Is 6 that they were standing back to back?
@Tehila You got all of them right except #6 ;) keep it up!
I found another solution to #6! It says that Rachel WAS standing behind Esty, and Esty IS standing behind Rachel. That means that they recently switched positions! (Does this work? :D)
@Hannah this wasnt the solution i had in mind, but it works!