- 8 oz (1 cup) Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1 medium Banana
- 1 cup Strawberries
- 1 tsp Lime Juice
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 2 cups Ice
1. Chop up banana and let strawberries thaw for a few minutes.
2. Add ice, Strawberries, Banana slices, Greek Yogurt, Lime Juice, and Honey to a blender.
3. Blend until smooth. Stir everything around with a spoon just to break up the ice chunks.
4. Pour into glasses, garnish with fruit, and serve with a straw!
Recipe taken from http://www.wickedyummy.com/2012/03/strawberry-banana-yogurt-smoothie.html.