- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- ½ medium banana
- ½ cup crushed ice
- ½ cup vanilla yogurt (or greek vanilla yogurt)
- 1½ cups fat free milk OR coconut milk
- Add pineapple, banana, yogurt and ice to blender.
- Add 1 cup of the milk.
- Pulse until mixture is smooth.
- Add more milk about ¼ cup at a time until desired consistency is reached.
- Pour into a glass and drink up!
Entire recipe from/Credits to http://lecremedelacrumb.com/2014/03/skinny-pineapple-smoothie.html.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.