The answer to last week’s riddle is….. a stamp!!!!!!!!!!!
Here is how to make a personalized jokebook, to keep all your jokes in.
What you do:
1) Measure 8 pieces of paper about 5 1/2 x 4 inches long (you can use 2 regular sized papers and cut each of them into 4)
2) Take one piece of paper and tape it to your surface with masking tape
3) Draw your first initial with a pencil (I did the letter ‘M’)
4)Take one marker and draw straight lines across the page, rounding when you hit pencil. (see picture)
5) Erase the pencil marks
6) Trace your first color with a second color, and then a third.
7) Peel off the tape (the paper may rip a little, so be careful)
8) Put all 8 paper in a pile and hole punch them (you may have to do 3 or 4 at a time)
9) Thread a string through and tie a bow. cut off the extra string.
Stay tuned for next week…. we’ll make a bookmark!!!
Does the law allow a man to marry his widow’s sister?