Are you looking to get into the Chanuka spirit? I am! I just made they delicious home-made Sufganiot- a traditional fried dough with jelly inside 🙂 YUM as can be 🙂 This is the recipe…. Sorry I cheated with the frozen dough 🙂
Frozen Dough – I use Rhodes Dough and it is really yummy!
Jelly or melted chocolate
- Allow your dough to thaw and rise COMPLETELY, the more it rose the better and yummier!
- Heat up oil in a large pot.
- When heated add in the balls of risen dough.
- Place the dough on a plate with paper towel to allow oil to seep out.
- Allow to cool slightly then using an injector squeeze jelly or melted chocolate into your donuts.
- Make sure that it is completely cooled and sprinkle powdered sugar on the top.
- Comment so I know how yours turned out!
From Laya @ Yaldah Editorial Board