So soon its Pesach (Passover) and I was in the mood to make something extra before I can’t eat it for about 2 weeks! As you probably can guess, when ever I make some thing extra it is gonna be chocolate! This is pretty much a school snack type of thing, or some thing to fill up your cookie jar. However you can also use it for casual desserts if you want! It is from my favorite Kosher by Design: Short on Time by Susie Fishbein. I am so excited, this is my most exciting recipe! Here we go…
So for starters you will need a pan lined with foil, a bowl, spoon, measuring cups and spoons and a cup.
- 1/2 a cup of cranola oil/ vege. oil
- 2 cups of sugar
- 2 cups of all purpose flour
- 1 cup of cocoa
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tspn of vanilla
- 2 tspns of baking powder
- confesctionary sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and mix everything, except for the confectionary sugar, together. It should come out to be a thick dough.
- Roll the dough out into gulf sized balls and roll them in the confectionary sugar. Make sure that the ball is COMPLETELY coated in the sugar before putting it on the pan.
- Bake for around 15 minutes and cool completely.
Here is a picture so you know what to expect!
btw I really would like to hear your experiences so please feel free to post!
Have a Kosher and Happy Pesach and enjoy!