Hi! Because I didn’t post in so long, I will do extra riddles, and I will include the answers.
1) How can a pocket be empty and still have something in it?
2) Mary’s father has 5 daughters – Nana, Nene, Nini, Nono. What is the fifth daughters name?
3) In a one-story pink house, there was a pink person, a pink cat, a pink fish, a pink computer, a pink chair, a pink table, a pink telephone, a pink shower– everything was pink!
What color were the stairs?
4) What is the longest word in the dictionary?
5) What word becomes shorter when you add two letters to it?
6) What occurs once in a minute, twice in a moment, and never in one thousand years?
1) It can have a hole in it.
2) If you answered Nunu, you are wrong. It’s Mary!
3) There weren’t any stairs, it was a one story house!
4) Smiles, because there is a mile between each ‘s’
6) The letter ‘M’