Hi! Because I didn’t post in so long, I will do extra riddles, and I will include the answers.
1) How can a pocket be empty and still have something in it?
2) Mary’s father has 5 daughters – Nana, Nene, Nini, Nono. What is the fifth daughters name?
3) In a one-story pink house, there was a pink person, a pink cat, a pink fish, a pink computer, a pink chair, a pink table, a pink telephone, a pink shower– everything was pink!
What color were the stairs?
4) What is the longest word in the dictionary?
5) What word becomes shorter when you add two letters to it?
6) What occurs once in a minute, twice in a moment, and never in one thousand years?
1) It can have a hole in it.
2) If you answered Nunu, you are wrong. It’s Mary!
3) There weren’t any stairs, it was a one story house!
4) Smiles, because there is a mile between each ‘s’
6) The letter ‘M’
hey everyone!!!!!!! you can post more riddles if u want!!!!!
yup i do :)
I’ve never heard that one? How?
they were fish :)
I like all these riddles! some of them stumped me, while others I get. I really liked the one story house one. it almost stumped me.
here’s a riddle.
there was once a house with no electricity. you go in and you come across 3 doors, red, blue, and orange. (choose one to go in) then you go in and come across another 3 doors, yellow, brown, and green. (choose one to go in). you go in and come across another 3 doors, purple, gray, white. (choose one to go in) You go in and you see 2 things, a pool of lava and an electrical chair. you have to die in one of them. Which one do you choose?
Answer: the electrical chair because the house doesn’t have any electricity!
haha i know that one but when u say it draw out the story so they forget the electricity is out :)
I know but it didn’t want to keep on writing the same thing SO many times.
here’s another riddle:
what flies but doesn’t have wings?
Answer: a garbage truck
i dont get it