This is a quick and easy to make latkes recipe!
What you will need
5 big potatoes
1/3 cup of flour
1 teaspoon salt
oil for frying
1. Grind the potatoes (with the help of an adult.)
2. Add eggs, flour and salt, and mix everything well.
3. Warm up oil in frying pan. (Olive oil is the healthiest oil and also delicious! Don’t be afraid to try it!)
4. Pour the batter onto the oil in spoonfuls. Make them as big or as small as you want.
5. Let them fry for about five minutes on medium fire and turn them around every few minutes.
6. When the latkes are golden and crisp, take them out and set them up on a paper towel.
Enjoy, and don’t forget to say the bracha!