- 5 chocolate sandwich cookies such as Oreos
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- 1/4 cup milk
- Place 3 cookies in a ziplock bag.
- Seal bag and crush cookies with a rolling pin.
- In a blender, combine ice cream and milk. Blend until smooth.
- Add crushed cookies and pulse a few times just to blend.
- Pour into 2 tall glasses and garnish each with a cookie (or a dollop of whipped cream drizzled with chocolate syrup, if desired).
Recipe taken from http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/cookies-and-cream-milk-shakes-10000001976648/