I know! I know! Another chocolate recipe…it’s so hard for me to stay away! And hey,
isn’t it good to start off your week with chocolate? This one is really for home
occasions because it’s hard to pack for schools snacks. This recipe is curtesy of my
mother’s recipe file folder (it comes in handy sometimes).
For starters, you will need a bowl, whisk (preferably electric), and a sauce pan.
- 6 egg whites
- 6 tablespoons of sugar
- 10 ounces of bittersweet chocolate
- 4 tablespoons of margarine
- Whip egg whites until stiff and gradually add sugar ( not all at once because the white can fall).
- Put the chocolate and margarine into saucepan to melt.
- Fold the chocolate mixture into the white. Be careful! If you mix it too much the whites might fall.
- Put it into the refrigerator for a minimum of an hour and a half.
If you ever have something to say about how a recipe came out, feel free to share !
Have fun with this chocolate start to your week and Bon Appetit!