The GROW Connection Network Presents:
GROW Leadership Development
A 14-session training led by JGU Global Director and Connection Coach Nechama Laber
GROW Leadership Development will empower you to:
- Take the lead in your life
- Integrate profound spiritual resilience
- Clarify your vision and mission
- Hone actionable growth tools
- Network and collaborate with supportive, like-minded women to create positive change in the world
We believe this course is an investment in the life you want to create, as well as deeper, richer connections with yourself, your Creator and others. For $1,800.00, you are also partnering with us to reach thousands more Jewish women, girls and families and empower them to thrive spiritually and emotionally.
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL: Register with us before Shabbos-Shavuos (June 3-6, 2022) for a discount at $1,000.00!
Admission follows a selection process and space is limited. Upon completing this course, you will be qualified as a JGU Connection Mentor. We provide resources for your mentorship activities!
The 14-session series takes place on Sundays at 1:00-2:30pm EST, or 10:00-11:30am PST, on the following dates:
- June 19, 26
- July 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
- August 14, 21, 28
- September 4, 11, 18
- The date of our 14th session remains to be determined.
Your training will be based on our original tools, including:
The G.R.O.W. Method – a powerful technique we formulated that taps into the language of the soul to transform your relationship with G-d, yourself, and others.
The 7 Voices of Leadership – profound wisdom of our seven recorded prophetesses, applied through discussion, coaching tools, and creative expression to transform challenge into opportunity, actualize your Divine potential, and create your dream life! Modules include:
- Sarah: Voice of Vision
- Miriam: Voice of Joy
- Devorah: Voice of Empowerment
- Chana: Voice of Prayer
- Avigail: Voice of Peace
- Chuldah: Voice of Compassion
- Esther: Voice of Courage
- A 1:1 private coaching session with Nechama Laber
- A copy of the GROW Prayer Planner ($28 value)
- A copy of the Seven Voices of Leadership Self-Discovery Journal ($28 value)
- Mentorship materials package (estimated $175 value)