We are dedicated to providing high-quality, thematic learning curricula that is creative, interactive, and relates to Jewish girls of all ages.
Girls will discover the fascinating lessons found within nature, from bees to stars to mountains and how through nature we learn about our purpose in this world.
1. Elul- Be all you Can Bee! Learn from Honey bees how to have a Sweet New Year!
2. Tishrei- Circles of Unity, Unity and Individuality
3. Cheshvan- Be a Star, Light up the Night. Discover your power to shine in the darkness and rise above peer pressure!
4. Kislev- Rise to the Top, Chanukah lessons on oil and the soul
5. Teves- Breaking the Ice, Imbuing passion & warmth in all we do
6. Shvat- Ready, Set, Grow, The 7 Species of Israel in our soul. Is Man a Tree of the Field?
7. Adar 1-Something’s Fishy, The Hidden Hand of Hashem.
8. Adar 2-Moonlight on Esther, The meaning of the moon
9. Nissan-Flying with Freedom, Learn from a bird how to achieve true freedom!
10. Iyar - Sivan Climb that Mountain/ Reaching Higher! The Journey of a Jew and Mountain ClimbingEach lesson costs $25 and includes openers, discussion, games, handouts, crafts, chesed ideas, writing prompts, music, and more.
Camp Themes & Lessons
The “GPS” or “Global Prayer System” curriculum (originally pioneered at the Jewish Girls Retreat) takes students on a journey around the world and through the siddur. Each one of the 22 lessons focuses on one tefillah, and a “destination” in the world connected to the lesson. Davening becomes meaningful through explanation of the words, games, stories, discussion, and hands-on activities. The curriculum is 170 pages.