A lot has been going on…. My father just came back from the USA on Monday, and that was exciting because he had been gone for almost 2 weeks. He brought us back gifts. I can’t believe I got a video camera! Thank you to my Uncle Dave and Aunt Geralyn for that. It’s so good to have my father back!
Also, I’ve been doing a lot of scrapbooking. I borrowed some special scrapbooking magazines from my next door neighbor, and I’ve learned a lot about the techniques of scrapbooking. To me it’s so addicting! Just give me stickers, scrapbooking paper, photos and markers and I’ll be a happy camper.
Another thing that I am doing is a “Room Makeover.” (If you have any good ideas for this, please write them in the comments section below. Thanks.) As you can see in the pictures, I got a cool sheet set with a duvet cover. I also inherited a desk chair from the family across the street. The things that I’ve done so far are:
- Since I can’t paint my room because we are renting, I put up wall-stickers.
- I put a desk chair in my room. It made a HUGE difference.
- Today I bought the new sheet set and duvet cover. It totally brightens up my room. Now I feel that my room is a better match for my age.
- I created a wall hanging from scrapbooking supplies that is just my style.
- I chose colors for my room: lime green, aqua blue, lavender.
- I decluttered, with my mom’s help