So you voted and chose to read about my life.
When I think about my life one of the things that I think about is babysitting.
I love to babysit- it’s one of my hobbies.
I have some tips from myself and from some other women and girls here:
- Be sure to know at least some of the basics in CPR and first aid. You never know when you might need it.
- Let families that may need you know that you would rather know about the job at least the night before. It can be very stressful to be asked that day.
- Always smile at the kids. They like the feeling that they have a friend that’s older than them.
- Don’t just sit on the couch or at the computer. Engage the kids with a game, or tell them a story, etc.
- Be responsible. If you go to the park, don’t just talk with friends or play a game. You need to look out for the kids.
- Have fun! Make it a fun experience for you and the kids.
Another thing that I would like to add but not as a tip is to set a price. It can be very uncomfortable to be asked about your price if you don’t have a set one.
Good luck on your next job!
P.S. I would love to hear about your funny/ scary/etc. babysitting job. Just comment below!